Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Seasons Greetings from the CSR Reporting Blog

About this time of the year, no prizes for guessing why, I always wish my readers a Happy Christmas or a Cool Yule or Seasons Greetings.

so:

to all my spice-loving readers:  Seasonings Greetings
to all my readers planning a family gathering: See Sons Greetings
to all my farming readers: Seize Hens Greetings
to all my curious readers: Reasons Greetings
to all my rebellious readers: Treasons Greetings
to all my sailing readers: Seamen's Greetings
to all my hungry readers: Cheese Buns Greetings
to all my cold readers: Seasons Heatings
to all my bedcothes manufacturing readers: Seasons Sheetings
to all my workaholic readers: Seasons Meetings
to all my violent readers: Seasons Beatings
and to everyone else: Seasons Greetings with a double triple helping of Ice Cream !!

Wishing everyone a great end-of-2011 and a fabulous .... ok, have to say it ... sustainable ... 2012, plus lots of strength to get through (approximately) 534,327 posts and articles which all extol the Top Ten Things of 2011 and predict the Top Ten Things of 2012.

(Haha - that's my next post. Watch this space!)



elaine cohen, CSR consultant, Sustainability Reporter, HR Professional, Ice Cream Addict. Author of CSR for HR: A necessary partnership for advancing responsible business practices Contact me via www.twitter.com/elainecohen  on Twitter or via my business website www.b-yond.biz/en  (BeyondBusiness, an inspired CSR consulting and Sustainability Reporting firm)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails